A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Senior Accountant/Manager for their growing organization! This is a great opportunity to join an international organization with great exposure to upper management and play a key role in critical business decision making. The Senior Accountant/Manager will be fully responsible for all month-end close and financial reporting activity for a International Business Unit with over $200M in Revenue. Scope of work includes financial reporting, general ledger monthly close, account analysis and reconciliations, tax compliance, assist with financial audits, tax compliance work, and other responsibilities as assigned.
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provide financial analysis support to both local management team and Corporate Controller as needed
- Monthly reporting of plant spending against budgeted and forecasted amounts
- Monitor and review inventory transactions, cycle counting and annual physical counts at each location
- Reporting of variances to management, follow-up on corrective actions
- Review standard cost updates and manufacturing overhead analysis
- 5+ years, including standard cost accounting, preferably with a global manufacturing company.
- Proven operational accounting experience with large multi-national corporation; including month-end closings, reporting, budgets and forecasts, financial analysis, and year-end audit work.
- Large ERP System Experience, Oracle/SAP preferred
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.