job summary: Payroll Clerk
The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for generating reports, auditing of employee changes within the payroll system, performing payroll processing duties including time and attendance, processing of garnishments and levies.
location: Tustin, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 42,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Performs full-cycle processing, data entry, validation, reconciliation, and auditing for all assigned payrolls using an integrated HRIS/Payroll system.
- Enters, validates, and processes employee time and attendance records.
- Ensures payroll processing and reporting complies with all federal, state and local laws, collective bargaining agreements and all corporate policies and procedures.
- Monitors and validates accrual records for paid time benefits.
- Processes authorized data changes timely and accurately with required supporting documentation. Ensures that all transactions conform to company policies, and applicable statutes and regulations.
- Prepares and reconciles data reports using ADP system reporting tools and distributes data reporting as assigned.
- Coordinates and ensure compliance with wage garnishment orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or a combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years' experience working in payroll or HR.
- Experience working in multi-state payroll is preferred and solid working knowledge of tax code.
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now.
- Excellent computer skills, including strong proficiency in systems and Excel reporting.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, changing work environment and work under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people from diverse experiences and cultures.
$40,000-$42,000 per year Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258.
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.