A thriving Danbury area manufacturing company has a newly created role for an Accountant in their shared services group. The Accountant will be responsible for payroll accounting, employee T&E process management and other general accounting tasks. Prior experience with SAP is strongly desired for this role.
Hiring manager will move quickly for the right candidate!
location: Danbury, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Managing and coding monthly T&E account activity
- Processing reports for upload into ERP system
- Auditing approved reports for compliance with policy
- Reconcile T&E advances account
- Interact routinely with Treasury department regarding credit card holders
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure timely and accurate recording of all payroll expenses in ERP system
- Manage payroll process with respect to payroll provider changes
- Reconcile monthly cash outflow from provider reports
- Manage related employee benefits accrual accounts as well as tax withholding
- Reconcile all Payroll and Benefit related accounts.
- Assist in the weekly payment run for accounts payable.
- Reconcile AP payments via SAP to Bank Statement
- Support intercompany reconciliations
- Support year end external audit
- BS in Accounting
- Experience with SAP or large ERP systems
- 3 years related US GAAP accounting experience
- Attention to detail
skills: Accounts Payable, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.