We are looking for an organized and driven Staff Accountant to join our growing company. We're an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials. Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership skills
- Quick learner
- Able to manage conflict
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- High ethical standards, an enterprising spirit, and a strong work ethic
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with commensurate client presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team and follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and strict deadlines
- Ability to listen, comprehend and actively participate in in-person conversations
- Keyboarding skills to input, access, view and interpret data on a PC, including windows-based applications and Microsoft
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate information to make independent decisions
- Professional behavior and attire
- Skilled at working independently with the ability to apply creative and innovative solutions to problems
location: Torrance, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
qualifications: Minimum Education and/or Experience
Must have a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
5 - 10 years of accounting experience in a corporate environment
Experience in dealing with different levels of employees, report analysis, dated materials, strict time limits and/or working in a faced-paced environment Accountant General Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills,Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules,Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.