My client, a Fortune 100 organization is looking for a Inventory Planner
for a 3 to 6 month contract position. Qualified candidate must have experience planning activity to maintain proper inventory required for fulfilling demand requirements within all vending outlets.
location: Orlando, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for planning activity to maintain proper inventory required for fulfilling demand requirements within all vending outlets. This will be accomplished by selecting and planning daily work activities for Full Service Drivers at a branch and route level.
- This may include not only selecting orders based on predictive demand but also scheduling other Driver activities.
- Responsible for analyzing and selecting full service vending fills required to maintain proper inventory levels to meet predicted demand using EasiTrax system
- Target scheduling all vendor fills as close as possible to EFR@SO (Effective fill rate @ sold out)
- Process CSTs and incorporate into the daily schedules as appropriate
- Incorporate space to sales changes, data evaluation visits, and EMO requests into the daily Driver schedule
- Consider driver resource availability and length of day requirements when selecting work for scheduling.
- Maintain schedule profiles and master data in the EasiTrax system
- Drive continuous improvement in key business indicators.
Click to Apply
- At least 3 years' related experience in transportation/inventory planning and scheduling. Must be comfortable communicating with carriers and have impeccable follow up skills
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or other related field of study preferred but not required
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills; SAP experience is a huge plus or experience using a TMS system (Transportation Management System). Must be detailed and have strong communication skills both oral and written; Must be comfortable communicating with carriers, managers, vendors, etc.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.