Randstad Accounting and Finance is looking for a Corporate Controller to join our client's growing team!
The ideal candidate for this role will have a CPA, experienced with investments and financial reporting standards.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for general accounting, financial reporting and the transaction processing functions.
- Supervise 4 direct reports.
- Establishes and maintains all corporate polices relating to accounting matters.
- Plans, directs, and organizes the accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of financial information. This includes preparation of the annual operating budget, updating monthly projections and managing the close process.
- Coordinate with CFO & COO, requests/documentation related to external and internal audits
- CPA required
- MInimum 3-5 years experience as a Controller.
- Experience with pensions and investments preferred.
- Expert knowledge of highly compensated plan changes and tax related issues.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.