Randstad Professionals is looking for a Corporate Controller.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a CPA and experience in both accounting and finance.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Controller will be responsible for general accounting, financial reporting and the transaction processing functions, among others for ERF. This includes supervision of staff for general accounting, accounts payable, and pension benefit processing. The Controller will also be responsible for accounting policies and practices, maintenance of financial records, and preparation of numerous internal and external financial reports.
The ideal candidate
-To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical skills required for problem solving, administration and interpretation of policies.
- Expert knowledge of highly compensated plan changes and tax related issues.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational communication skills required.
- Excellent ability to lead and motivate direct and indirect effectively. Must be able to influence change for the benefit of the employees.
- Have knowledge of all pertinent federal, state, and local regulations, compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting employee benefit programs.
- Experience in investments and financial reporting.
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting and Masters is preferred in business, finance, or related field.
- CPA is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Controller or 15 years of executive finance experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.