A large and reputable Real Estate company in Irvine is seeking to add a well-rounded and detail oriented Revenue Accountant to their team.
This company manages some prime real estate in the Orange County area and employs over 100 people in their Irvine office. Their business includes asset management, property management, and development of new properties.
If you are looking for an environment to grow your skill set and have some fun doing it, this may be the opportunity you are looking for!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Duties for the Revenue Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Depositing tenant checks to each corresponding bank account on a daily basis.
- Reviewing lease abstracts and agreements for accuracy/completion.
- Assisting in the preparation of lease commissions.
- Review requests for adjustments to tenant ledgers, ensuring appropriate documentation is provided with the request and processing a variety of changes to tenant ledgers.
- Posting cash receipts, miscellaneous charges and credits, credit applications and transferring cash applications, CAM Recs, NSF checks, tenant write-offs
- Reviewing request for adjustments to tenant rent rolls, ensuring appropriate documentation is provided with the request and entering the adjustments in MRI in a timely manner.
The ideal Revenue Accountant will have the following experience:
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience required.
- Degree required, preferably in Accounting.
- Experience with MRI and Argus is a plus.
We are interviewing actively for this role and will have it filled in the next week, apply now to be considered!
skills: Cash Applications, Cash Posting, Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.