Randstad Professionals is partnering with a well known and established company in Dallas area to find an experienced and driven Controller to join their team. This individual should have a strong work ethic, a level head, and proven leadership skills. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop yourself professionally with a world class company apply now!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Safeguard the Company's assets by monitoring the Company's results and ensuring they are properly recorded and tracked through monthly account reconciliations.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Payable Department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of account payable, purchase orders, cash control, and corporate tax compliance.
- Maintains policies and procedures that comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and are consistent with past industry practices.
- Drives continuous improvement within the accounting and finance organizations focused on quality and efficiency.
- Strong Cash Management, planning, and forecasting - scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances rends, communicating future needs, and initiating corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- 5 years experience in a management role.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Public experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.