A large and reputable Real Estate company in Irvine is seeking to add an analytical and critical thinking oriented Senior Fund Accountant to their team.
This company manages some prime real estate in the Orange County area and employs over 100 people in their Irvine office. Their business includes asset management, property management, and development of new properties.
This individual will report to the Fund Accounting Controller and will lead all work flow and ownership of Fund-level and joint venture reporting.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Primary Senior Fund Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Financial reporting
- Tax compliance
- Debt oversight
- Analytical projects
- Respond to investor requests for information and inquiries
- Prepare quarterly & annual REIT compliance testing
- Coordinate capital calls and distributions to and from investors, including working closely with bank contacts
- Review weekly cash projections, bank reconciliations
Senior Fund Accountant qualifications:
- 3+ years of financial reporting experience
- Big 4 Public Accounting firm and/or relevant industry experience is preferred
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Investments and related professional development work or designations (CPA, CFA, other) is a must
- MRI experience is a plus
Apply now if you have these qualification and want to be considered as we have interview times scheduled for this week!
skills: Fund Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.