Randstad Accounting & Finance is assisting a unique, employee-centric organization in the Kansas City Metro Area in their search for a newly created Direct Hire Financial Analyst position! Our Client offers excellent Benefits and awesome challenges to expand your skill sets.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Financial Analyst position include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering, organizing, and analyzing large volumes of data, primarily in Microsoft Excel.
- Maintaining financial reports, such as cash flow analysis.
- Creating, maintaining and updating financial models.
- Resolving payment application issues.
- Budgeting / forecasting.
- Performing variance analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Financial Analyst position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 1-year of Accounting or Finance experience.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, including ability to work with Macros, Pivot Tables, and VLookups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; this position will be working with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Superb organizational, multi-tasking, and teamwork abilities.
If this Direct Hire Financial Analyst position sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, please submit your resume to Ariana Lewis, Executive Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Variance Analysis, FP&A / Modeling, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.