Randstad Professionals is in search of a Payroll Analyst. The Payroll Analyst processes assigned company payrolls according to their schedule and union agreements (where applicable). Respond to business partner and employee communications in a timely manner using multiple platforms.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Respond to business partner and employee communications in a timely manner using multiple platforms.
- Maintain/update work instructions as needed.
- Communicate with internal teams as needed for record keeping, funding and research items.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and communicate observations to the Payroll Manager and team.
- Manage payroll report retention for assigned payrolls.
- Participate with project teams through actions such as analysis, testing and implementation.
Must possess strong knowledge of payroll processing including:
- Paycheck calculations
- Retirement contributions
- Pretax benefit deductions
- Taxation principles including multi-state and local taxation
- Garnishment/wage attachments
- Timeclock files/imports
- Report writing
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Experience with ADP Enterpise and union employee payroll a plus
skills: Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.