Are you looking to join an organization that is rapidly growing? Are you a Project Manager with payroll experience? Join the HQ of this high growth company with opportunities for advancement in your professional career. You will be joining an expanding team that offers a full range of benefits including 401k match and generous PTO.
Step into the role of Project Manager
where you will be responsible for managing the execution, delivery and rollout of new solutions while acting as the primary point of contact for partners and stakeholders. The ideal Project Manager has proven experience with payroll process improvements and automation.
Are you ready to start your new exciting career? Click to apply or email your resume to Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems or related, or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- General Project Management, Finance and Payroll/HR experience
- Strong Systems knowledge: Tableau, Excel, SQL, Visio or other
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification a plus
skills: SQL, Project Management, Project Manager, Human Resources, MS Visio, Payroll - 500+, Project Management & Methodologies, Payroll Accounting & Benefits, General Accounting and Finance Skills, Project Management Skills and Tools, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.