Are you an entry level Accounting Professional seeking a position to get your foot in the door with a large, corporate organization where you can learn and grow?? This is the perfect position for you!!
We are actively hiring for a Cash Reconciliation Clerk for our client located in Southeast Nashville. This position provides accounting and financial advisory support with responsibilities that will include monitoring and supporting the business by assisting in the accounting monthly close process and supporting various business projects.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 18.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support the Business Service Center (account inquires, accruals, etc.)
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations for a set accounts.
- Research, track and resolve accounting issues
- Perform general ledger entries and reconciliations for month-end close
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Review, analyze and monitor expenses
- Maintain and monitor applicable SOX Controls and provide associated support to internal and external auditors
- Support internal and external auditors by providing audit schedules, support and responding to inquiries.
- 1+ years experience in cash and banking is preferred
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and eager to learn
- Strong Computer skills, particularly in MS Office (IE: Excelm Visio)
- Knowledge of Oracle Financial is a plus
Want to know more?? APPLY NOW or email Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.