job summary: Now Hiring: Account Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
The Account Manager's primary focus is to provide oversight of all communication programs and projects on behalf of our client's Operations. In addition, they are directly responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through end-to-end management and growth of our client's Operations relationships.
The focus of this position is to ensure flawless execution in a timely accurate, effective & efficient manner, as well as, directly support the needs of the internal client day-to-day. This work includes ongoing mailings, print & ship jobs, material updates, print & inventory, technology projects, digital and other member & provider communications.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Act as primary day-to-day business contact
- Keep leadership and business stakeholders apprised of potential or actual print and/or fulfillment issues and provide regular status updates
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of fulfillment services processes, procedures, and systems used to execute fulfillment requests.
- Provide print/ fulfillment project support by:
- Testing activities
- Gathering requirements
- Managing risk and changes
- Tracking milestones and deliverables
- Research and resolve quality errors related to common fulfillment errors, data discrepancies, and document errors.
- Maintain and foster collaborative working relationships with team members, business partners and external vendors
qualifications: Must have qualifications/experience:
- 2+ years of account management or print/ fulfillment experience is required
- MS Excel is required
- Experience coordinating or managing deliverables of third-party vendors
- Proven ability to manage own work flow, prioritize and meet deadlines while responding to demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Experience managing projects or business accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Management, Project Manager, Excel, Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.