One of my clients in the Virginia Beach area is looking to add a Controller to their team! The Controller will be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures for process improvement and will be responsible for supervision of the monthly close process, monthly management reporting, forecasting, assist in the annual preparation of a budget, annual tax returns and all treasury administration. CPA required.
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Maintain all general accounting functions for multiple entities
- Manage accounting department and help train and develop when necessary
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Review and record journal entries to reflect the monthly activity.
- Preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances.
- Financial statement preparation
- GAAP reporting
- Oversee cash projections to effectively manage cash balances.
- Lead all aspects of the company s annual audit performed by external auditors.
- Identify and develop process improvements strategy
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 3+ years as a controller
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickbooks experience is a plus
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please email Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.