Product Development Manager
Do you have a background in Product Development and experience within banking, technology and marketing?
This is the opportunity for you to continue to grow in your career, help an amazing brand take earnings to a new level and be able to say 'I DID IT! THAT IS MY CREATION'!!!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform data analysis to discover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle or new products
- Proven experience in building great products or solutions for customers
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of management, employees, sales team and vendors
- 2 to 3 years of experience in financial and/or technology related product management, with marketing/brand development
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, engineering or related field
- MBA or Master's degree in Finance, Analytics, or Technology
skills: Business Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.