Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top HR services provider in the Coppell area and we are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their growing team!
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Assist Payroll Manager in day-to-day data collection, preparation and export of pay data files in accordance with the timelines outlined in the production scheduled.
- Review, file, maintain, and audit payroll reports.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Answers payroll inquiries and resolves potential discrepancies.
- Prepares reports on employee earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non taxable wages.
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent; higher education preferred
- 1-3 years Payroll Processing experience with research, troubleshooting, and payroll logic.
- Experience with and understanding of Payroll Taxes.
- Experience with Workday payroll preferred.
- CPP or FPC Certification
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.