Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top HR services provider in the Coppell area and we are looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their growing team!
The ideal candidate will have a CPP.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Monitor tickets daily to ensure service level agreements and high client satisfaction levels are being met
- Manage the timely resolution of customer issues including handling customer escalations, perform and
document Root Cause Analysis and implement remedial procedures to close gaps identified
- Recognize and adhere to proper segregation of duties and work with Payroll Director to prepare for
annual SSAE16 audit.
- Collaborate with Payroll Director to maintain and improve standard operating procedures for Payroll Administrators
- Certified Payroll Professional certification required
- Associates degree or higher (or experience equivalent)
- 5+ years full service payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with the Workday system a plus
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.