Small CPA Firm based in Orange is seeking an Audit Senior to join their team.
location: Orange, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- 2+ years of recent CPA firm audit experience
- Ability to integrate and coordinate internal audit procedures in the audit plan
- Knowledgeable about sources of accounting and auditing literature available for research and problem resolution.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of specialized accounting and auditing areas.
- Drafts/understands financial statements and related disclosures and other support with moderate supervision.
- Recognizes and drafts appropriate audit reports for other than unqualified opinions.
- Effectively utilizes the Firm's accounting and reporting manuals and other Firm's reference materials in the resolution of issues.
- Exhibits the ability to document audit issues and conclusions reached.
- Active CPA preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.