The Financial Analyst will perform monthly financial report review and analysis.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain various parts of the financial system including but not limited to approval groups, validation rules and other aspects of the system.
- Maintain the company's fiscal website to ensure all information is current.
- Prepare budget systems to generate reports, and review and analyze budget data.
- Support the implementation of the contracts process.
- Monitor financial data related to grants and contracts and reconcile payments and receivables for contracts.
- Prepare appropriate monthly journal entries and reconciliations for month end close.
- Complete ad hoc projects.
HOW TO APPLY
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and financial analysis ("For Profit" or at a large non-profit organization).
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.