Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your customer service and research skills to navigate complex challenges over the phone with both internal business partners and customers? Do you have experience dealing with escalated calls from upset customers?
Randstad in partnership one of the top financial Fortune 25 companies in the US is looking to add to their team of professionals. We are known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. The relationship we have with our client is one of the best in the country! This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leading employer in the financial services industry.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity that could potentially become a permanent role. Highly escalated call center professionals who:
- Can be very empathetic to customers who are calling in with escalated concerns
- Must be Tech savvy since you must navigate multi screens at the same time.
- Checking accounts, deposit holds etc.
- Averaging around 15-25 calls per day
- Identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise levels
location: Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Job Functions:
- Responds independently to customer inquiries and complaint referred from the decisions tool via warm transfers from a LOB regarding concerns relative to financial products and services.
- Utilizes appropriate phone etiquette and de-escalation skills while thoroughly documenting and potentially resolving complaint matters.
- Advises customer of next steps and timing. For all calls received or items escalated to the intake process, thoroughly locates the entirety of a customer's account in various systems to ensure a complete record for case management process.
- Assigns and tracks complaints, following all internal procedures.
- Conducts Pre-Risk Assessment (PRA) by reviewing complaint for regulatory and non-regulatory flags and classifying risks appropriately in the case management system to ensure customer issues are addressed while maintaining compliance with internal company requirements and standards and/or agency or government regulations.
- Creates cases and assigns work within department SLA guidelines. Reroutes complaints to other executive complaints offices or line of business complaint offices within SLA guidelines as appropriate.
qualifications: Desired Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, quality assurance
- 3+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or, or military; or an AA/AS degree or higher
Apply! Click to submit your resume, or send your resume/questions directly to our team. Although this role is a temporary position, there is fantastic hire potential Why should you work with a Recruiter?
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.