Randstad professionals is currently looking for multiple Loan Processors
for various financial institutions in the Richmond area.
A background in Mortgage and a Bachelors Degree is preferred!
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process all full documentation loans (purchase and refinance) specializing in Fannie Mae, conventional mortgages.
- Review, calculate and prepare loan documentation necessary to prepare the loan for underwriting
- Have an understanding of state specific loan and closing traditions to insure that loans close on time.
- For converted pre-approval loans, prepare files for submission to underwriting and closing to ensure that the application meets secondary market standards.
- Update mortgage loan origination system on a timely basis.
- Assist with the preparation and scheduling of residential loan closings.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of conventional residential mortgage guidelines, products and terms.
- Knowledge of government related mortgage guidelines is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with the ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.