job summary: Randstad Professionals
is seeking a talented Sr. Public Accountant
for one of our clients in Coral Springs. This company has a great culture, excellent benefits and work/life balance!!
location: Coral Springs, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The Sr. Public Accountant
is responsible for:
- Prepare and learn to review tax returns for Individuals, S & C-Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts and Not-for-Profits.
- Prepare and learn to review Amended returns.
- File Extensions.
- Prepare Tax Planning and Projections.
- Handle routine client questions, and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financials and tax return completion.
- Communicate client service improvement and business growth opportunity ideas to management.
- Respond to IRS notices independently.
- Prepare accurate tax work papers.
- Conduct tax research for unusual situations.
- Assist with training of junior tax accountants with software & support in tax issues.
- Make journal entries for year-end close including bank reconciliation.
- Generating trial balance & financial statements.
- Analyze current and prior year General Ledger, Cash book, Journal.
- Discuss with client year-end adjustments to be included.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
- Must have recent experience in public accounting experience and tax experience
- CPA A MUST!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, CPA, Bank Reconciliations, Business solutions, Bank Deposits, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.