- Responsible for Contacting customer to collect on past dues, researching and resolving payment discrepancies. May have phone contact with customers.Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other nonexempt personnel. Requires credit/collection experience, writing, communication and basic arithmetic skills. Use of word processing equipment or spreadsheet applications may be required.
location: West Sacramento, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Business to business collections experience
- MS Office Proficiency including advanced Excel (pivot tables, look ups)
- Effective communication and collaboration skills including strong focus on customer service
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Stamina and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Self starter adept at working effectively independently or as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to negotiate effectively and efficiently.
- Strong critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive resolutions in a dynamic and rapid collection cycle with minimum service disruptions
- Ability to learn rapidly and apply acquired skills in a multifaceted Business to Business model
- Participate and contribute in team activities to assist in reaching deliverable and achieve established goals.
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables and V-Look ups)
- Business to business collection experience
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.