I am currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Human Resources Coordinator
with my client, a large Financial Services company. The Human Resources Coordinator
must have a background working in Human Resources in a corporate environment. The candidate will be helping support the NAD/PCS department with organizational changes, status change requests, data mining, editing PowerPoints, and extracting reports for recruiting. This is a 3 month assignment with the potential to be extended.
The Human Resource Coordinator
will be working with 10 people and will be directly supporting 2-3 managers. Looking for someone with 3 years minimum and no more than 5 years maximum work experience. MUST have Human Resource experience working in a Corporate environment.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Will be working with 10 people and will be directly supporting 2-3 managers.
- Provides administrative HR generalist support
- Responds to associate HR questions. Acts as an initial point of contact for HR related
- Questions from associates, team managers and senior managers. Refers questions to appropriate resource/department as applicable.
- May coordinate HR programs such as new hire orientation, training sessions, open
- Enrollment and site wellness program.
- May coordinate fingerprinting for new associates.
- Maintains HR files for associates.
- May maintain data in SAP.
- Provides administrative support for one or more senior manager
- Schedules meetings and conference calls
- Maintains electronic calendars
- Coordinates travel arrangements
- Completes expense reports
- Provides phone support
- Develops reports
- Develops reports on various HR metrics on a routine and ad hoc basis.
- Utilizes various databases, develops reports to illustrated facts and trends on topics such as recruiting, attrition, performance, compensation, promotions and associate relations.
- Provides recruiting support
- Coordinates interview schedules and maintains applicant tracking system (BrassRing).
- Coordinates temporary staffing.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
Click to Apply
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving routine matters.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively use HR systems and software programs such as SAP, BrassRing, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to evaluate and appropriately address privacy and confidentiality concerns when dealing with others (or associates outside the department or group).
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner.
- Must have a background working in Human Resources in a corporate environment.
- NEEDS general Human Resource knowledge in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of Human Resource laws.
- Microsoft Office Suites is a must.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Experience required: 3 - 5 years.
- 3 years minimum and no more than 5 years maximum.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.