A Milford area company is seeking an Internal Auditor with strong interpersonal skills. The Internal Auditor will responsible for executing operational, financial, regulatory and compliance audits.
location: Milford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform audits - verify accuracy and ensure compliance with plans, policies, and procedures proscribed by management.
- Explain and document all audit findings and recommendations.
- Prepare the report of audit findings, exceptions, and recommendations for oral and written audit reports to management.
- Perform testing to evaluate design and operational effectiveness of SOX internal controls.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and participate in developing the recommendations for cost-effective solutions.
- Participate in ongoing reviews that track and appraise the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in an auditing/accounting
- Able to collect and analyze data
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.