job summary: Now Hiring: Case Management Coordinator
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Specific Duties:
- Case Management by initiating, investigating, assessing and managing threat management cases related to potential workplace violence to personnel and facilities.
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to include: Human Capital/Employee Relations, LCRA (Compliance, Employment Law, and Litigation), Physical Security, Communications, Enterprise Health & Safety, and Business Segment Managers.
- Threat Assessment Team Participation. Involvement with working together as a team to handle high-level workplace violence cases. This team participation is also to create standardized policies and procedures to protect the people and assets
- Maintain strong network with local and national law enforcement agencies and industry organizations
- Project Management as assigned.
qualifications: Must have qualifications/experience:
- Four year college degree required with major in behavioral sciences preferred
- 3+ Years of relevant investigation or audit experience in the private and/or public sector.
- Experience working on complex cases with multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audit and or investigative techniques to support case data collection process.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
skills: MS Office, Fraud Investigation, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.