Randstad Professionals is looking for a Financial Analyst for a contract role in the Winchester VA area. You must have 2 years of Accounting experience. Please attach your resume with your response if you are interested.
location: Winchester, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
-Involvement in financial reporting/analysis, monthly/annual closing, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide detailed, timely, and accurate analysis for month-end close including journal entries and reconciliations
- Provide informative analysis for operations including significant operating variances on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Create and/or issue daily/weekly reports to management team for cost monitoring.
- Assist with various audit and SOX requests
- Support Operations team with ad-hoc requests
- Weekly Spend Reviews
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance or evidence of currently working toward completion of that degree.
- Two or more years of experience in finance/accounting, some of which are preferred to be in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong computer systems skills, with advanced knowledge of spreadsheets as well as mainframe systems and databases (Excel - pivot tables/v-lookups).
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, takes initiative and can work through multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; works well in teams.
- SAP Experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work well in a dynamic changing environment
- This role is 45 hours/week and may require additional time for key deadlines
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.