job summary: Financial Data Analyst
This is a long term contract with a Industry leading national client. The role is a heavy cross-functional role with direct interaction with all C-suite management. The Financial Data Analyst role requires a highly independent candidate will to take on a variety of challenges and opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and sales productivity. You'll be part of our Finance & Accounting team who supports business analytics, product profitability, financial reporting, investment analysis, and expense management.
location: Thousand Oaks, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Main duties include developing, building, and maintaining reports and dashboards which monitor the financial performance of products, services, equipment and organizational units
- Develop, build, and maintain data models which forecast revenue changes & customer attrition based on modifications to customer pricing. Innovate new pricing actions in partnership with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service leadership
- Work with internal business groups to acquire deep understanding of their processes. Identify where automated data-driven insights can be provided to empower them to make faster & more informed decisions increasing financial successes
- Advanced experience making charts with Microsoft Excel.
- Competency in business intelligence software preferably Tableau but the following are acceptable: QlikView, Power BI, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos or Alteryx .
- BS in a technical or business degree and/or equivalent experience showing you can geek out on reporting & analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse teams showing confidence, open-mindedness, empathy & clarity
If you are immediately available, please apply and forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.