Construction company in the East Bay is seeking a new Payroll Manager. Candidate will be responsible for all Union and Non Union Payroll that is very hands on, willing to roll up their sleeves, and handle issues when necessary. Ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge in the construction industry, union employees, collective bargaining agreement, and California payroll laws.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to the posting.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage a Payroll team
- Take control for benefits, taxes, and payroll for 300 + employees
- Understand and utilize federal and state wages, hourly laws and regulations, and union Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Process new hire employees including temporary and full time workers
- Review and analyze payroll in a timely and effective manner
- Certified payroll reports
- Implement systems and processes when necessary
- 3+ years in payroll experience with leadership
- CPP highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge in California Payroll and Labor Laws
- Must understand Union contracts
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Must be able to work efficiently in a timely manner
- Must be hands on, detail oriented, and have excellent communication
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting
skills: Union Payroll, Certified Payroll Professional, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.