- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months
- Facilitate the collections of the company's AR by monitoring accounts, contacting customers, resolving past due balances, and promoting efficient payment processes. Monitor and communicate the credit/collection risk of existing customers. Facilitate the collections of the company's AR.
location: Aurora, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Managing and maintaining good working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prepare outstanding accounts reports
- Perform data entry & clerical duties including delivering information to customers
- Monitoring accounts by contacting customers, resolving past due balances while promoting efficient payment processes
- Exercise good judgment and independent decision making
- Identify issues on improved processes to enhance timely payments and improved customer experiences
- Business to business collections experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency including advanced Excel (pivot tables, look ups)
- Effective communication and collaboration skills including strong focus on customer service
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Stamina and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Self-starter adept at working effectively independently or as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to negotiate effectively and efficiently.
- Strong critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive resolutions in a dynamic and rapid collection cycle with minimum service disruptions
- Ability to learn rapidly and apply acquired skills in a multifaceted business to business model
- Participate and contribute in team activities to assist in reaching deliverable and achieve established goals.
- Solid customer relations with an emphasis on customer retention while achieving assigned collection goals.
- Basic desktop computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word software necessary
- Good organizational, analytical, problem solving, and communication (written and verbal) skills are also required, as is a customer-service orientation
- Experience with SAP, bankruptcy procedures, and UCC filings helpful, but not required
- Degree and or advanced certifications preferred
- Microsoft (excel, word, outlook)
- Business collection experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- NACM preferred but not required
skills: Credit Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.