My Client is currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned projects. This position will report to the Portfolio Services Team (PST) Program Manager. This is a 6 month assignment with potential to be extended.
Daily responsibility of the Project Coordinator include the following:
o Resource Planning and plan maintenance.
o Employee, vendor, contractor system(s) access and termination.
o Employee, vendor, contractor training assignments.
o Facilities coordination for new hires, meeting spaces.
o Meeting scheduling and coordination.
o Stakeholder registry maintenance.
o Resource onboarding, offboarding, validation and tracking
o Procurement coordination and tracking.
o Other duties as assigned.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Participates on project teams under the leadership of Project Managers.
- Initiates, analyzes and compares written quotes from vendors such as venues, editors, and duplication companies; assists in the selection of providers.
- Works with and supervises contracted vendors to optimize the execution of their services; keeps track of contractual obligations vendors in a timely manner and initiates payment.
- Works closely with Project Manager and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
- Maintains a detailed scheduled for each project of all essential activities and deadlines.
- Adapts details as necessary in the course of the preparation of the project and alerts Project Manager of changes.
- Coordinates with Project Manager to ensure the completion of project-specific requirements at the assignment meeting.
- Works with the association or sponsor when appropriate to coordinate activities conforming to rules and regulations under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Integrates CME documentation requirements in the planning process if CME credits are to be applied in order to ensure complete compliance with CME requirements and regulations.
- Sets up and completes project conference binder to archive all project information; sets up, monitors, and maintains accurate information in Events Pro Maintains and updates all pertinent data in appropriate project databases such as faculty, program(s), and budget information.
- Works with sponsors towards optimal execution of agreements; includes providing information on project specifics, services and obtains necessary documentation; requests, coordinates and orders exhibit equipment and services.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- The desired candidate will be extremely organized, proactive and aggressively focused on successful execution.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Clear understanding of budgeting process.
- Ability to act diplomatically in an international environment
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Word, Access and Outlook
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management Skills and Tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.