Large managed care company is the need of hiring a strong corporate FP&A Manager to their finance team located in Oakland, CA. This role focus on creating and forecasting financial statements, operating plans, and KPI's. This person will report directly to the Director of FP&A and will work closely with the finance management Team to forecast financial performance and actual variances.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 6 Years
- Build P&L models, develop business insights and KPI dashboards, and lead ad hoc analyses.
- Maintain management reporting.
- Build financial models used to forecast, report revenues and metrics.
- Compile and review financial results and communicate results to management team.
- Develop financial and data models and tools that provide a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Build performance and revenue reporting tools for internal customers and the management team
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for Leadership Team members
- Lead system enhancement projects that results in reporting and analysis efficiencies
- BA/S degree in finance or a related field
- 6+ years of corporate finance experience
- MBA preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.