A publicly traded biotechnology company in South San Francisco, CA is seeking a HR/Recruiting Coordinator to join the team. The Coordinator will have the opportunity to join a team of 3 to improve processes and set up the company's HR policies and procedures. The ideal Coordinator will have great attitude, strong communication skills, a self-starter, and love working in fast paced environments. Responsibilities include the operational functions of the recruitment process such as; posting jobs on the career site and managing the ATS, scheduling interviews as well as HR functions; on-boarding new employees, new hire orientation, and additional support where needed. The Career development path would include either HR Operations or Talent Acquisition. BS Degree in Business or relevant field.
location: Brisbane, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Write and post job descriptions on career website & various other platforms
- Schedule phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Support the new hire and onboarding process
- Maintain a complete record of interviews, new hires and candidate pipeline reports
- Partner with recruiter throughout the full cycle process
- Develop relationships with approved recruitment vendors
- Additional HR and Recruitment projects
- Provide a positive candidate experience
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with a small team in a growing company
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Resourceful, take initiative, pro-active, problem solver
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems
- Familiarity LinkedIn
- BS degree in Business or relevant field
If interested, please contact email@example.com
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.