Leading global manufacturing company in the Bay Area is looking to hire a Payroll Manager. This role will be responsible for ensuring all payroll data is accurate, taxation and signing off when completed. There is a stand alone role with a lot of growth potential.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Maintains payroll information by collecting and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in insurance coverage, job title and department/division transfers.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide first-tier support for HRMs on payroll inquiries and any other payroll related issues.
- Assist with ICS controls and audits as it relates to the payroll process
- Serve as a back up to the Benefits Specialist with the administration of the company's benefit programs, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, FMLA. Activities include updating employee records in the benefits system, addressing employee inquiries, running reports, and processing payments to our providers.
- Assist and partake in other HR operations activities such as facilitate onboarding and orientation activities
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: 401K, Payroll Tax, Benefit Administration, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll - 50 - 500, W-2 End of Year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.