Entry Level Trade Support Associate Degree Required
The Loan Trading Documentation Team within the WLS Middle Office primarily supports the North America Credit Trading, Loan Total Return Swap and Syndicated Leverage Finance businesses within the Corporate and Investment Bank and is responsible for primary and secondary trade closing support and Third Party Agency Review.
This role is for Trade Support Specialist within the Loan Trading Documentation team. The Trade Support Specialists primary responsibility is the review, coordination and settlement of Third party assignments.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
- Work with front office, clients, counsel and operations to settle third party assignments
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients/counterparts
- Manage heavy trade portfolio across various lines of business while maintaining a clean ageing profile
- Review LSTA standard documents and other legal documents
- Review Credit Agreements, specifically assignability language
- Identify and escalate issues to the front office, in-house legal counsel and management, when necessary.
- Prepare daily/weekly MIS reporting to track the status of open items and measure risk
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.