Randstad Professionals is currently hiring
a Transportation and Logistics Coordinator
for a large transportation company here in Richmond, VA.
If you or someone you know is interested in speaking with a recruiter about this role or others that may be open at this time, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process documents - invoices, packing lists, and certifications of origin
- interacting with other departments such as Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Email daily with carriers, forwarders, international customers, etc.
- Track shipments to make sure they are arriving on time
- Freight Bill Audits
- High attention to detail
- Time management and organization
- Process a high volume of documents at a high speed
- Great oral and written communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Work with little to no supervision
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
skills: MS Outlook, MS Office, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.