Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The Audit Manager will lead integrated audit projects as directed (primarily as engagement supervisor. In-charge, generally for large/complex projects).
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 49 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Participate in audits, generally as subject matter expert.
- Broadly recognized for knowledge/ understanding (technology, operations, financial, and regulatory) across multiple businesses and/or for demonstrated expertise in a critical subject matter area.
- Leads and/or oversees multiple concurrent projects.
- Assesses risk and control, and designs audit coverage across an auditable activity with limited guidance from the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Communicates findings.
- Drafts and communicates final audit report.
- Able to deal with senior management levels.
- Leads multiple concurrent projects which are generally large in size and high in complexity.
- Able to present and maintain a professional stand on difficult issues with little or no guidance.
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
- May execute limited managerial duties under the direction and oversight of the Senior Audit Manager.
- 8+ years audit experience, and 2+ years management experience.
Click to Apply
skills: Supervision, Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.