Project Translator - English/Spanish
Now Hiring: Project Translator - English/Spanish
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
This translator position will directly support the core project team in the rollout of PeopleSoft HCM and SAP SuccessFactors Payroll to Colombia, Chile, Brazil, and Portugal. This role will specifically focused on the Wave 1 implementation in Colombia. During Wave 1, we will deploy both PeopleSoft HCM and SuccessFactors Payroll to Colombia. The role will be part time and professional fluency in Spanish is required as the primary responsibility of the role is to translate necessary documents and communications.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 12
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Translate documents, presentations, and correspondence (both formal and informal) from English to Spanish and Spanish to English, as required
- Provide informal translation support for verbal communications between team members during meetings and calls with Spanish & English language requirements
- Respond in a timely manner to team members when translation support is requested
- Participate, as required, in meetings and team working sessions
- This will be a part time role at 20 hours per week, providing support for Latin American project work.
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- High school diploma or GED OR equivalent work experience
- Proficient level of experience with Microsoft Office applications, and strong technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, and capture details.
- Experience operating in a global environment
- Proficient in translating health care-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions team members can understand and act upon
- 1+ year of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- Knowledge of Human Capital Technology
- Proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Prior health care experience
skills: Spanish, English
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.