job summary: Collections Coordinator Job Summary
Randstad Professionals is seeking a bright, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fulfill a role as a Collections Coordinator with an exceptional company. This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the Baltimore area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year. Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and will have some professional experience, particularly in a customer-facing role. They will be able to demonstrate their advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, most specifically Excel. The ideal candidate will also have a professional presentation, is confident, enthusiastic, and displays a high level of self-motivation. They will be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy. Job Requirements
Specific Software experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Collections and Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Actively participate in client contacts via phone or email to resolve collection issues and decrease aging receivables
- Develop collection strategies, recommend, approve, and implement process improvements
- Process write-off, journal entries and check requests
- Assist with special projects
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. Click Apply to submit your resume today
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: AR, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.