Randstad Professionals Greater Baltimore team specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps over 1000 professionals start and grow their career each year. We have an upcoming opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Manager. Position Summary:
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and will be expected to provide support and leadership direction to the AR staff members. Minimum Requirements:
- BS Degree and 5 years of relevant experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience with month-end and year-end closing.
- Applied general accounting practices and procedures.
- Good mathematical aptitude, organizational skills, problem solving, analytical skills and customer service orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task successfully and meet deadline pressures in a fast paced team environment is essential.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Manage the aged receivable reports daily to identify past due balances that require resolution.
- Provide customer satisfaction through day to day processing and account support, problem identification and resolution.
- Provide quality customer services to internal and external customers via phone calls, faxes and emails.
- Work with clients to resolve billing issues.
- Proactively research and reconcile payment and account discrepancies.
- Review, research and process monthly payments within designated time frame.
- Serve as an escalation point for team members for difficult situations that may arise.
- Provide direction and guidance to team members when necessary.
- Ensure team deadlines and goals are met on a weekly/quarterly basis.
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Click Apply to submit your resume today! Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.