This is a Direct Hire Corporate Accountant position in the MetroWest area. Our client is looking for an accounting professionals with 2-4 yers of experience that wants to join an established, successful organization.
This is a great opportunity to learn and perform a wide range of financial accounting duties ensuring accurate and timely accounting and reporting.
EXCELLENT CULTURE and WORK LIFE BALANCE.
location: Clinton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Accountant will report to the Sr Manager of Accounting with duties that include:
- Maintaining the General Ledger
- Assisting month end close
- Create journal entries & a ssist with booking transactions
- Responsible for wire transfers
- Prepare cash reports for CFO
- Assist with preparing financials statements and analysis
- Prepare quarterly reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
The ideal profile will include
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Financial reporting experience desired, but not required
- Strong time management skills with adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent Excel skills desired
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.