Sr. Project Manager
job summary: Senior Project Manager
A leading provider of Financial Services within the Banking industry is currently seeking numerous Project Managers, whom have the ability to work with multiple lines of business'.
The hired PMs will have the opportunity to transition from project to project over the next 1-2 years.
This position is located in University area of Charlotte, NC and has a remote option.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 51.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: Position Overview:
This team will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the enterprise. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
- 10+ years project management experience.
- Experience with both business (non-technical) and technical project management
- Experience coordinating people, process, and tech changes in projects and programs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Financial services is preferred
- Federal regulatory experience
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Financial Services Experience
- Wholesale Experience
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, PMI, Agile Development, Project Management Skills and Tools, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.