Our hospitality industry client is looking to hire a Controller to work closely with the CFO to prepare the accounting function to support their substantial growth. Client is taking a great brand and positioning it for geographic expansion and will require internal systems infrastructure, process, and automation to upgraded/implemented.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Lead the Accounting function including recording of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial activity and balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage year-end audit and liaison to external auditors
- Review monthly accounting close results toensure accurate accounting records are maintained
- Spearhead the implementation of a new ERP system
- Review entries including payroll and inventory
- Implement processes that optimize or reduce close/reporting cycles
- Implement internal controls
- 10+ years working in Accounting
- 5+ years minimum working as a senior member of a corporate Accounting team
- "Big4" audit experience required
- Multi-unit retail experience required,restaurant industry preferred, in a mid-market business across multiple states and legal entities
- If you are looking to be part of a high growth organization and be a leader in scaling the accounting function to meet the demands of that growth, this is the opportunity for you!
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.