Technology Company is seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant for their team. This position will handle a wide range of revenue recognition functions for the company under the Revenue Manager and be involved in a lot of growth initiatives. Excellent opportunity for growth and making an impact. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of either public accounting experience or industry experience in revenue in a tech company environment. ASC 606 experience required. Please apply for further consideration.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Perform global consolidation of monthly financial statements in Oracle.
- Assist in preparing monthly management Flash reporting inclusive of global bookings and MRR waterfall
- Responsible for overseeing the reconciliation of all intercompany accounts.
- Standardize the global review of customer contracts for revenue recognition and invoicing requirements.
- Oversee the billing of monthly recurring services revenue and professional services revenue.
- Responsible for working with the Company's Sales, Pricing and Legal teams to implement the
- ASC 606 accounting standard and participate in rollout of new service offerings.
- Prepare recurring and period-end journal entries.
- Perform and review month-end account reconciliations.
- Timely completion of month end close.
If you are qualied and interested please apply below,
skills: Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.