Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top-tier bank in the financial industry.
Implementation Associate responsibilities and opportunities include:
-Policy Management System use and close work with approved Corporate Policy templates, coordination of timelines, and deliverables associated with the use of the Policy Management System.
-Policy Exception administration support (e.g. documentation, reporting, coordinating exception review discussions, SharePoint maintenance for all exception documents and renewal communications)
-SharePoint updates, maintenance, access requests, clean up and archiving in order to manage transition of team SharePoint resources and documents.
-HR Policy Mailbox monitoring and back up support for Implementation Consultants
-Ad-hoc responsibilities as needed to support Policy Management System work or Policy exception responsibilities of the HR Policy team.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Other job responsibilities include:
- Works with project managers and project teams to determine implementation strategy, methods and plans for initiatives that typically impact single systems, workflows or products with low risk and complexity or where work is completed under guidance.
- Coordinates development of business requirements.
- Develops standard communication and training plans and materials.
- Implements communications and training plans.
- Tracks implementation tasks and budgets, identifies and reports issues or escalates as needed and reports project status.
- Documents or updates best practices, workflows or procedures.
- May also be responsible for miscellaneous business administrative initiatives.
- 2+ years experience in one or more of the following:
- administrative support
- project management
- participation in project teams as part of on-going responsibilities in a position supporting the line of business
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Human Resources, Administration, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.