Investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL seeking to hire a Fund Accountant immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent compensation package and tremendous work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform daily and monthly accounting procedures for private funds and managed accounts, including cash and position reconciliations, booking income/expense accruals, timely and accurate NAV (Net Asset Value) calculations, financial statement reviews and calculating management & performance fees.
- Perform account reconciliation and identify exceptions and problems.
- Assist in departmental initiatives and projects, including updates to internal books and processes, as well as the development of internal performance reporting.
- Assist with fund annual audit and tax return reviews, completing investor audit confirmations, compiling relevant financial information for investor requests and creating reports requested by management.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with all internal management and staff as well as fund administrator, brokers, outside clients and vendors.
- Bachelors' degree, preferably with a major in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years fund accountant experience.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat experience.
- Experience with portfolio accounting systems and strong securities accounting skills.
- Strong time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.