Randstad Professionals is seeking an Internal Audit Manager for a growing Charlotte-based company. The Internal Audit Manager will be given the chance to help build the audit team and create the internal function as this has previously been an outsourced operation. The incumbent will walk into a foundation that has already been laid and given the chance to put their own stamp on the audit department and implement their own processes. This will report into the Corporate Controller with a high level of exposure and runway for professional growth.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 6 Years
- Build and develop a high energy, performance-oriented, and empowered team.
- Supervise, lead, mentor and develop a skilled team of auditors
- Help establish and implement department policies and procedures.
- Develop Internal Audit strategies, risk assessments, audit plans, and department initiatives.
- Lead and manage multiple and complex audits/projects simultaneously
- Analyze critical business processes, evaluating design and operational effectiveness of internal controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities.
- Assess various risks and exposures of key business processes in the preparation of audit plans and programs.
- Prepare high-quality audit reports and present conclusions/recommendations to senior management.
- Manage and assist in the development of audit procedures, review of audit work papers, and communication of audit results to management.
- Ensure high-quality deliverables, value-added recommendations and customer satisfaction.
- Stay current with business/industry changes and complex accounting, auditing, and information technology changes, and apply that knowledge within the controls and audits.
- Bachelors in Accounting (Masters strongly preferred)
- CPA Required
- 6+ years of Big 4 Audit experience required
Qualified and interested candidates can apply here or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals.
skills: SOX, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.