job summary: Description:
A prestigious commercial litigation & insurance defense firm located in Chattanooga, TN is seeking a Junior Litigation Associate to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be a savvy associate with 1-3 years of experience in the practice of civil litigation, commercial litigation, insurance defense, or auto-tort. The firm represents business and corporate insurers in a plethora of litigious matters and has experienced rapid growth in recent years. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious junior associate, looking to learn and growth along with the practice.
location: Killarney, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 0 Years
- Commercial litigation and insurance defense litigation
- A to Z litigation support, preparation, and execution
- Work within the litigation team and collaborate on complex matters
- conduct legal research, analyze discovery, conduct depositions, and file/draft necessary memorandum, pleadings, and motions
3L's and newly barred attorneys encouraged to apply!!!
- 1-3 years of legal experience preferred
- litigation experience preferred
- Barred in TN or GA
- Ambitious attitude and good work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.